Corporate Assistant Resource Controller
- Reference NL-HP-4337
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 01 September 2020
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Corporate Assistant Resource Controller to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Internal Services section at ESA/ESTEC, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the Business Unit Control (BUC) Office in the implementation of the overall workforce resource planning including drafting the Service Level Agreements with the internal clients and obtaining their signatures;
- Collecting, consolidating and implementing (internal Excel database and dedicated SAP module Timesheet Accounting System (TAS)) the required adjustments of the Service Level Agreements, necessary for the manpower rate calculation of the Business Unit concerned;
- Supporting the administrative implementation and monitoring of the manpower capacity in TAS for the domains under their direct responsibility;
- To act as Local Configurator of Timesheet system;
- Liaising with the ESTEC Frame contract / procurement team for the issuing of Requests for Tender and subsequent implementation in THREAD for contractor workforce management;
- Supporting the BUC Office during the financial interim and year-end closure and for any other processes as required;
- Implementing all administrative actions related to procurement and contractual matters, including data entry in ESA Corporate (esa-p) and local application as appropriate and monitoring of financial commitments and payment milestones, invoicing, etc.;
- Supporting the implementation and monitoring of the designated BU EsaNow IT Policy;
- Occasionally acting as Assistant Cost Centre Controller.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University degree from a recognised Institution or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (with an understanding of finance processes), with relevant experience;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools is a necessity as well as financial and related systems (esa-p, Timesheet Management System);
- The ability to work effectively under pressure both within a team and autonomously;
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP;
- Detailed knowledge of the ESA’s Working and Procurement procedures at ESTEC is highly desirable;
- Ability to liaise directly and independently with the Contracts and Purchase Office to follow up all relevant activities related to Shopping Carts, RFX, TEB nominations etc;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from October 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr Yannik Dubois, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL - 4337 before 01-Sep-20.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!