Contract Change Management Consultant (3 months project)
- Reference FR-HP-4797
- Location Paris, France
- Closing date 31 May 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Contract Change Management Officer to support our customer in France.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Support contact change implementation and execution;
- Support change management at the organizational level;
- Track and report issues;
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in Management or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognised Institution of secondary studies;
- +4 years of relevant experience;
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process;
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent active listening skills;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Paris. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Vicente Gracia, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job FR-HP-4797 before 09-May-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA