Contract Administrator (m/f/d)
- Reference DE-HP-4589
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 31 August 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an Contract Administrator to support our office in Bremen, Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Operations Team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Administration and review of customer orders;
- Informing other departments of contractual deadlines and changes;
- Coordination with customers on contract matters;
- Maintaining contract overviews;
- Preparing, reviewing and managing time sheets;
- Serve as first point of contact for employees on timekeeping issues:
- Substitute for Team Assistant during absence;
- Other administrative duties as required.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Professional training or studies in a relevant field;
- Professional experience in administration or a similar job;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Word and Excel;
- Ability to work independently;
- Customer/employee orientation and good communication and organizational skills;
- You enjoy working in an international team;
- Fluency in English and German is required.
This job is located in Bremen. We welcome applicants who are available from August 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation to Yannik Dubois, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-4589 before 31-Aug-21.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.