Configuration Engineer for Ariane 6
- Reference DE-HP-4908
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 05 October 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Configuration Engineer to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Technical verification of the dataset coming from the GSE (ground segment equipment) suppliers;
- Regular exchange with the Technical Leader in charge of the different tooling;
- Implementation of the data into Teamcenter (PLM System);
- Review and verification of the interface flight hardware/ground segment;
- Organization and moderation of the review meeting with the different departments in charge (configuration management, quality, engineering, program) of the validation of the technical content associated to the item;
- Progress report on the collaborative platform (Confluence/JIRA) to the GSE & PLM project manager.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor in the mechanical or product engineering;
- Around 3 years' experience in similar role;
- Experience with PLM, MES (manufacturing execution system) or ERP System in industrial environment;
- Knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter is an asset;
- Experience with collaboration tools such as Confluence and/or Jira;
- Experience with CAD software CATIA V5 (part assembly, drawings) and Teamcenter Visualization Mock-up;
- First experience with manufacturing and integration processes;
- Good communication skills to ensure the flow of information;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Bremen. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-4908 before 06-Oct-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.