Communication Specialist for Talent Acquisition & HR (maternity cover)
- Reference FR-HP-4585
- Location Paris, France
- Closing date 16 August 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Communication Specialist for Talent Acquisition & HR to support our customer in France.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Human Resources Department at ESA HQ, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the Head of Talent Acquisition Section in the external communication strategy design, implementation plans, talent acquisition and outreach campaigns as well as presence, influence and visibility strategy on social media;
- Participation in design and launch of the ESA Employer branding project and the ESA Employer Value Proposition;
- Stay well informed of latest industry trends, market information and technological advances;
- Analyse post profiles and compare to external sourcing channels, make recommendations as to potential gaps or diversification of outreach channels;
- Work closely with Talent Development and HR in identifying internal talents for positions;
- Identify ways to attract new candidates;
- Taking parts in recruitment campaigns and external events to attract diverse candidates;
- Responsible for the HR external career website and the social media sites;
- Provide regular reports on activities and impact assessment (campaign results, KPIs, diversity criteria, etc.).
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master Degree in the relevant field;
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in designing and executing communication campaigns, creating engaging web and social media content or delivering various communication services;
- Good understanding of talent outreach, HR marketing, social media, career events and other measures to identify and attract potential candidates;
- Experience in employer branding surveys;
- Experience in recruitment, either in an agency or direct in-house within an international context, preferably in the engineering industry is considered a definite asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; good knowledge of French is an advantage.
This job is located in Paris. It’s a 6 months contract for the maternity cover.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Agnieszka Iwanczuk, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job FR-4585.