Chief Technology Officer
- Reference FR-HP-4422
- Location Paris, France
- Closing date 31 January 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Chief Technology Officer to support our customer in France.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the dynamic team of a startup company, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Evaluate company’s technological needs and chose the best architecture to meet those needs;
- Through its experience in space system development, lead the technical team on the architectural choices.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor degree in Aerospace Engineering or equivalent discipline;
- 5 years of experience in space system development or cubesats;
- Specifications writing;
- Good knowledge in technologies and good research skills;
- Python, Matlab, Simulink or similar are appreciated;
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory.
This job is located in Paris. We welcome applicants who are available from January 2021 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job FR-HP-4422 before 23-Dec-20.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!