CDF Technical Author
- Reference NL - HP - 4331
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 16 August 2020
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a CDF Technical Author to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Systems and Concurrent Engineering Section at ESA/ESTEC, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct research and experimentation on new technologies for reporting and documentation distribution of different multimedia (e.g. update of templates in liaison with the Share point platform development for automation of processes and reporting, including management of technical documents);
- Narrow casting solutions ensuring capturing of information for reporting purposes;
- Support the ISO9001 activities at Department level, in liaison with the Department Head, including preparation of ISO9001 management meetings and management of procedures and other infrastructure and support documentation;
- Assist the support to CDF infrastructure maintenance and evolution.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Multi-year authoring proven experience in technical domains;
- Technical background, with focus on space design, will be an asset;
- System Engineering, IT, SW development, preferably Aero/Space related will be an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office automation software and internet software applications;
- Knowledge of and experience with new technology for management of documentation and reporting;
- Ability to interface and liaise with technical personnel;
- Ability to work independently and to establish good working relations with ESA is essential;
- Familiarity with Share Point and with graphic software is a distinct advantage;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
- This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from October 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr Yannik Dubois, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL - 4331 before 16-Aug-20.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!