Business Innovation Engineer
- Reference NL-HP-4936
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 20 February 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Telecommunications and Integrated Applications Directorate (TIA), you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assess highly innovative projects, particularly in terms of business plan assessment and assessment of the technical and operational requirements applicable to space derived technologies and applications and their integration in terrestrial products and services;
- Support activities related to management of ESA Business Applications Ambassador;
- Support activity pitch questionnaire evaluations;
- Support and assess partnership opportunities for TIA;
- Internal and external progress reports per year on the activities performed.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in aerospace engineering, telecommunication or a similar discipline.
- Significant experience in management of technology and innovation;
- Sound knowledge of the overall space applications market, and specific experience in specifying, developing, evaluating and promoting applications making use of technologies transferred from the space domain and the utilization satellite systems;
- Sound knowledge of downstream space services and applications and with relevant space technologies (i.e. satellite communications, navigation and earth observation);
- Experience in projects in the non-space sector is highly appreciated;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- High standard of document drafting;
- Ability to work with software reporting tools particularly Microsoft;
- SharePoint, as well as some familiarity to add features in these reporting tools;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk, Netherlands.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4936.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA