Business Information Analyst (Maternity Cover)
- Reference NL-HP-5076
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 30 June 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Business Information Analyst to support our customer in The Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Evaluation and Quality Management Office, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the production of internal and external reports;
- Support data mining and analysis for corporate controlling activities at ESA level;
- Support the definition and development of data models to be implemented in corporate controlling tools;
- Improve the multi-year planning and controlling processes, methods and tools;
- Supporting the definition and development of IT systems and databases in support of multiyear planning and controlling.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in Mathematics, Science or Engineering;
- Strong mathematic and statistical modelling skills;
- Understanding of mathematic-business models for financial planning and forecasting;
- Good knowledge of programming (Relational Databases, SQL, Oracle, MATLAB, Visual Basic);
- Basic knowledge of SAP and Business Object;
- Knowledge of Corporate Finance, Financial Reporting and Economics;
- Understanding of Information Systems management issues;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5076.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA