Business Information Analyst
- Reference NL-HP-4951
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 14 December 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Evaluation and Quality Management Office, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the design and development of models and related data models to be implemented in the ESA model developed by DG-AE (including expansion of scope and integration of Directorates’ specific needs);
- Support data mining and analysis for corporate controlling activities at ESA level;
- Supporting the definition and development of IT systems and databases in support of Evaluation and Internal Audit activities;
- Support the development of simulation capabilities by leveraging the ESA model and its data sources (e.g., Multi-Agent approach);
- Configuration management for databases and IT systems;
- Support the production of internal and external reports.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in Mathematics, Science or Engineering;
- Strong mathematic and statistical modelling skills;
- Understanding of mathematic-business models for financial planning and forecasting;
- Good knowledge of programming (Relational Databases, SQL, Oracle, Matlab, Visual Basic);
- Knowledge of most popular IT application in support of Corporate and Project Management related processes (ERP, Project planning, Procurement, Workforce Management, …);
- Knowledge of Corporate and macroeconomic reporting practices;
- Proficiency in configuration management for databases and IT systems;
- Understanding of Information Systems management issues;
- Strong team spirit, including ability to organise work according to needs and requirements of multiple team members and stakeholders;
- Willingness to learn, fast and continuously;
- Capability to absorb high workload;
- Deliver on time and on quality;
- Ability to document the work provided;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Kalina Traykova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4951.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA