- Reference DEB-HP-4043
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 31 March 2019
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space.
We are currently looking for a Business Developer to join our office team in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will be part of our very diverse and dynamic team, working as interface between the customers and the recruitment department. As part of the HE Space team in Bremen, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Building new customer contacts;
- Customer relationship management;
- Preparing proposals for customers;
- Selecting candidates for customers;
- Taking part in interviews with customers and candidates;
- Contract negotiation with customers;
- Support to marketing and networking activities;
- Support to Start-up activities for space business;
- Represent company at conferences and technical meetings.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University degree in engineering, business administration or another relevant discipline together with several years of experience in business development;
- Profound space domain experience;
- Knowledge of project management tools;
- Track record in preparing winning proposals;
- Good networking capabilities;
- Good negotiation and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, a working knowledge of German is advantageous.
This job is located in Bremen. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) to Ms Chiara Grossardi clicking on the button “Apply for this job” ASAP quoting job DEB-HP-4043.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.