Events Administrator (6 months contract)
- Reference NL-HP-4824
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 01 October 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an Assistant Communication Officer to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the News & Contents & Internal Comm Division, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Organise and support internal communication activities;
- Support internal and external (physical or digital) events;
- Arrange and coordinate promotional material;
- Coordinate event suppliers/agents and the relevant documentation;
- Inventory management.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Diploma in the field of communication or a relevant field;
- Experience in communication activities and a good sense of organisation;
- Interest and good understanding of ESA Programmes and related activities;
- Excellent command of English. Knowledge of the other main European languages is an asset;
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from as soon as possible thereafter.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Kalina Traykova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4824 as soon as possible.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA