- Reference NL - HP - 4617
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 03 October 2021
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an Assistant Controller to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Business Management Controlling & Administration Section, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Projects data collection, analysis, normalisation and entry into the existing Cost Engineering database;
- Cost models development. This includes cost, schedule and risk aspects;
- Cost Estimates including schedule and cost risk estimates;
- Provision of Cost Estimate reports according to the ESA standards;
- Accountability records consisting in comparing in a structured manner the external estimates and prices versus the internal estimates;
- Benchmarking and calibrating internal and external cost model;
- Day to day relations with ECOS Software development contractor;
- Training to ECOS Users;
- Maintenance of ECOS files library;
- ECOS Bulletin preparation.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- A degree in engineering, preferably related to space;
- Proven experience in cost engineering;
- Familiarity in the use of standard office automation support software packages (such as Word, Excel) and of commercial database system (e.g., Access), electronic mail and Web based applications;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in the Netherlands. We welcome applicants who are available from October 2021 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL–HP–4617 before 03-Oct-21.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA