Assistant Configuration Officer
- Reference NL-HP-4290
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 13 July 2020
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space. We are currently looking for a Assistant Configuration Officer to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Human Spaceflights and Robotics Directorate, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting in establishing adequate processes for proper Product configuration control;
- Establishment of configuration control methods, procedures and standards;
- Assuring that adequate configuration control methods, procedures and standards aremaintained, consistent with applicable standards/requirements;
- Actions management, possibly using the EMIS portal action tool (additional field onsource telecom to be added);
- Meetings planning;
- Collection and integration of Weekly Engineering Report Status;
- Storage and maintenance documents in ESA documents system;
- Distribution of contracts amendments;
- Organization and maintenance of Configuration Control Boards (CCBs).
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline;
- Good organisation skill, customer oriented behaviour and rigorous work approach;
- Previous experience in the processing of technical documentation;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is anadvantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Agnieszka Iwanczuk at email@example.com, quoting job NL-4290 before the 13th of July