Assistant Configuration Officer
- Reference NL-HP-4106
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 01 July 2019
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Configuration Officer to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Control of the implementation of the Customer CM requirements by reviewing Contractors CM Plans and relevant documents;
- Control of Technical and Design Baseline by reviewing related documentation (eg. CIDL);
- Control of the Baselines Evolution (change implementation process);
- Control and review of the As-built certification (ABCDLs);
- Participation to the Incremental Review in subcontractor sites in order to verify the As-Design and As-Built documentation in correlation with the HW integration/testing and Acceptance;
- Participating in Project Reviews (PSR, FAR, QR) and Production Reviews (IRR, TRR, PTR, DRB);
- Provide administrative support to the ECB (Engineering Change Board) & JECB; organise the review of specific Engineering/PA Documentation like NCRs, RFD/RFWs, ECPs, CRs, OCRs, etc. and manage the interface exchanges with Industries and NASA;
- Maintain the ESM Requirement Baseline (EMDL) under control for all ESM Models;
- Provide administrative support to the CCB (Contractual Change Board).
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent;
- Experience in controlling and/or management of activities in the space industry;
- Highly proficient in the use of modern activities and resource management support tools/databases of standard office automation support software packages in particular advance usage of Excel;
- Ability to rapidly understand and adapt to ESA specific context and environment including ESA corporate IT applications. Past experience with ESA in relevant activities in an asset;
- Adequate knowledge and understanding of the applicable ESA CM requirements, standards, applicable working procedures and support tool(s) are an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from September 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) to Ms Chiara Grossardi clicking on the button “Apply for this job” ASAP but no later than 01-Jul-19 quoting job NL-HP-4106.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!