Assistant Communication Officer
- Reference NL-HP-4827
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 08 July 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an Assistant Communication Officer to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the News & Contents & Internal Comm Division, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Organise and maintain internal communication activities;
- Support to social media activities;
- Publish articles on the ESA Country desk websites;
- Support internal and external events;
- Support the Dutch and Belgian Country Desks with media relations and events organisation.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor's in communications or other similar field;
- Experience in communication activities and a good sense of organisation;
- Interest and good understanding of ESA Programmes and related activities;
- Excellent command of English and Dutch, especially written. Knowledge of the other main European languages is an asset.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from as soon as possible thereafter.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Kalina Traykova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4827 before 01-Jul-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA