- Reference NL-HP-4267
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 23 May 2020
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a AOCS Engineer to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Software and Control Systems team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- AOCS architecture;
- AOCS Design and Tuning;
- AOCS Validation and Verification;
- AOCS HW procurement;
- AOCS Support to Spacecraft Operations
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University Degree in Engineering;
- Several years of work experience in relevant fields of AOCS sensor and actuator design (electronics, software, general unit design and sensor principles) and their use in the AOCS subsystem in European industry or institutional entity;
- Validation and Testing as well as AOCS HW procurement;
- Experience in the design, tuning, analysis and simulation of AOCS development from Phase A to Phase E;
- Knowledge of commercial model-based design tools i.e. MATLAB;
- Exposure to relevant ECSS quality standards would be beneficial;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk, Netherlands. We welcome applicants who are available from June 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Sabrina Kracke, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4267 before 20-May-20.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!