- Reference DK-HP-4897
- Location Denmark, Denmark
- Closing date 30 November 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in the bid and sales process:
- Requirement engineering with focus on the AOCS
- Feasibility studies to prove feasibility of missions
- Defining Work packages for missing features
- System validation in form of analysis for project gates (SRR, PDR, CDR):
- Component selection
- Defining operational modes, and potential orbit manoeuvres
- Flow down to pointing requirements in the form of APE, AKE and RPE;
- If applicable, implement prototypes for new features;
- Assist in:
- Coordination of development
- AIV planning
- Integration and calibration of the satellite
- Payload commissioning and calibration
- 2nd line support for operations, involvement in LEOP is expected.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Technical Master’s degree (or equivalent) and/or professional high tech experience;
- More than three years of experience with CubeSat/spacecraft attitude determination and/or control systems;
- Recent participation in projects developing space hardware and software (preferably spacecraft attitude determination and/or control);
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with spacecraft attitude determination and control system components such as IMUs, star trackers, reaction wheels, and reaction control system;
- In-depth knowledge of spacecraft propulsion systems, propulsion system Concept of Operations, and flight guidance navigation and control systems and software are a major advantage;
- Programming proficiency in one or more programming languages is required (e.g., C, Python, etc.);
- Proficient in working with Linux based systems;
- Hands-on experience with programming microcontrollers is desired;
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment;
- Guidance navigation and control (GNC) experience is considered a plus;
- Understanding asteroid space environment is a plus;
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
This job is located in Denmark.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Chiara Grossardi, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DK-HP-4897.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
- Recruitment Manager
- + 31 71 341 7513