Antenna & Sub-Millimetre Waves Engineer
- Reference NL-HP-4811
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 14 June 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Antenna & Sub-Millimetre Waves Engineer to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Antennae & Sub-Millimetre Waves Section, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Providing expert technical support and consultancy to ESA projects, programmes and general studies in the field of space antenna systems, submillimeter wave instruments and associated technologies throughout all project phases;
- Participating in project reviews and performing “in-house” design and trade-offs to support project-specific technology developments; Identifying critical development problems and assisting in their resolution;
- Knowledge of antenna testing processes and control software design for antenna measurement systems.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in Engineering;
- Industrial experience in antennas, architectures and technologies as applied to space;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk, the Netherlands. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Tobias Bruns, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4811 before 14-Jun-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA