AIT Harness Design Technician
- Reference DE-HP-4163
- Location Friedrichshafen, Germany
- Closing date 20 August 2019
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space. We are currently looking for a AIT Harness Design Technician to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of a dynamic team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Revision and optimization of existing harness designs & planning documents;
- Preparation of harness AIT requirements documentation, harness integration and test plans, as well as integration procedures and integration reports;
- Application of relevant software tools for harness design and harness planning, as well as for test tools in AIT;
- Self-reliant design of AIT test harnesses;
- Creation of manufacturing and test documents;
- Self-reliant harness AIT (preparation and execution) for space projects;
- Test harness integration and check-out in satellite assemblies and structures according to customer-oriented requirements;
- Coordination of test harness suppliers for space projects, as well as supporting their integration of the complete harness at satellite-level;
- Coordination of harness / test harness subcontractors, as well as the technical buy-off of their purchased products;
- Collaboration in test campaigns in Germany and abroad.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Experience in electrical engineering / electronics at least over 2 years;
- Experience in harness manufacturing and processing tools;
- Experience in measurement technology (mechanical / electrical) is required;
- Experience in satellite mechanical integration, as well as with aircraft and aerospace standards would be desirable;
- Knowledge of user software (e.g. LabView) is desirable;
- Quick comprehension and analytical thinking;
- Ability to present complex facts;
- High level of commitment and willingness to learn
- Business fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of German or of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Friedrichshafen. We welcome applicants who are available from September 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) to Mr Leandros Foteinias clicking on the button “Apply for this job” ASAP but no later than 20-Aug-19 quoting job DE-HP-4163.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.