- Reference UK-HP-3725
- Location Harwell, UK
- Closing date 27 February 2018
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 35 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Administrative Assistant to support our customer in the United Kingdom.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Telecommunications and Integrated Applications Directorate, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparing the travels of the Director and keeping the Director informed on all logistics related to the travel arrangements, information recorded accurately and updated as needed in the diary;
- Analysis, registration, distribution and filing of correspondence;
- Preparing related dossiers and background documents for the Director;
- Following-up of actions, drafting of replies to correspondence and enquiries as appropriate;
- Collecting information and documents necessary for the Director to take action on given issues;
- Organising high level meetings and any other events as required by the position;
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Appropriate level of education;
- Several years of experience on a highly professional and senior level;
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as very good qualities of order, method, tact, initiative, and in particular discretion are required.
- Fluency in English is mandatory and a good comand of French.
This job is located in Harwell.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Agnieszka Iwanczuk at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job UK-HP-3725 before 27-Feb-18.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!