- Reference NL-HP-3882
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 09 September 2018
HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 35 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Education Department, you will offer direct administrative support, in particular:
- Preparing and processing data, drafting and computing documents (minutes, correspondence), spread-sheets, presentations, reports and background files;
- Pro-actively follow-up actions, especially in meeting internal and external commitments and keeping deadlines;
- Paper and electronic records filing and archiving in document databases, information management and data collection where applicable;
- Organizing logistics for meetings, workshops; supporting the organization of visits and events with internal and external partners;
- Providing support for the preparation and approval cycle of documents;
- Logistics and organizational tasks when requested as well as web and social media publication when requested;
- Collecting and consolidating outreach figures, statistics and participation data generated by the Offices’ activities; preparing structured analytical yearly reports;
- Be the focal point/interface liaising with other services for smooth/effective running of the business; liaising with other secretariats for effective coordination.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor degree;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Proficiency in the use of the Agency's information systems, different tools (including CURSA) and applications is an asset;
- Knowledge of internet development, publication tools and media;
- Knowledge of the relevant Agency rules, processes and procedures is an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from November 2018 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Elisa Manfreda at email@example.com, quoting job NL-HP-3882 before 9-Sep-18.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!