Accounts payable analyst (f/m/d)
- Reference DE-HP-4906
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 31 October 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Accounts payable analyst to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Finance Team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Processing and monitoring of incoming invoice flows from suppliers via the different invoicing channels (Scanning, AirSupply, Click'n'Pay, EDI...);
- Ensure payment of invoices in due time that respect full conformance with internal and external requirements;
- Internal customer and external supplier query/claim resolution on a timely basis, including supporting to litigation topics;
- Investigate and resolve payment issues;
- Perform vendor statement reconciliations (VSR’s) to ensure matching of liabilities with suppliers;
- Manage limited Non-PO exceptions in line with the Airbus Payments directive.
Customer service and relationship:
- Build and sustain a robust relationship with customers;
- Work in close collaboration with customers to identify and implement solutions for problems encountered on a daily basis;
- Promote adherence to business rules in accordance with the standardprocesses and policies.
- Act as Guardian of the temple with regard to compliance, P2P standard process and business rules;
- o Ensure that all compliance and internal control related topics are followed by using the correct procedures when processing invoices;
- o be alert to fraud attempts;
- o promote compliance amongst internal and external stakeholders.
Continuous improvement and projects / tools:
- Support continuous improvement opportunities and solution implementation, working with colleagues, customers, suppliers, to solve issues and roll-out improvements;
- Actively participate to trans-functional / trans-national projects and tools supporting the P2P process.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bsc. in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Commercial training with several years of experience;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Service and customer orientated person with high sense of responsibility;
- High level of assertiveness;
- This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment;
- At least one year of experience in finance;
- Good knowledge in MS-Office and SAP;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of German is an advantage.
This job is located in Bremen. We welcome applicants who are as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Tobias Bruns, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-4906 before 31-Oct-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.