Assistant Communication Administrator/Officer
- Reference FR-HP-4905
- Location Paris, France
- Closing date 21 October 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an Assistant Communication Administrator/Officer to support our customer in France.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the navigation directorate, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support for preparation of communication events (e.g. launches, anniversaries, VIP visits);
- Dealing with information requests and dispatching of media interview requests;
- Overall management of information and promotional material;
- Provision of various logistic support linked to the organisation of events;
- Documentation management
- Organisation of meetings, including preparation of agenda;
- Preparation of action lists and follow up of open actions related to the organisation of events;
- Organisation of the visitors’ service, including management of the flow of visit requests, liaising with security personnel regarding access control, arrangement of staff lectures and catering for special visits, distribution of information material. Analysis of the visit requests and proposal of visit evolution to promote the site;
- ESA site administration, including periodical update and distribution of the ESA and establishment news on the existing display systems and back-up for publication of information to all staff;
- Preparation and publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University degree (Bachelor) from a recognised institution of secondary studies;
- Proven professional skills in organisational activities;
- High level of flexibility as well as initiative and team spirit;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and well-balanced autonomy in the execution of the requested tasks;
- Rigor, commitment and reliability in the execution of the assigned tasks;
- High level of proficiency with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes);
- Capacity to identify priority actions and handle workload peaks;
- Familiarity with ESA working environment is a distinct advantage;
- Knowledge of media specific requirements;
- Ability to deal with VIPs and general public requests;
- Ability to evaluate and assess appropriate promotional material according to requested events;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of German language is an advantage.
This job is located in Paris,
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job FR-HP-4905 before 18-Oct-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA