Power Conditioning Engineer
- Reference NL-HP-4890
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 23 September 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Power Conditioning Engineer to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the - Power Management & Distribution Section, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Proven experience in Digital Control of power converters;
- Proven experience in FPGA and microcontroller programming;
- Proven experience in the design of power converters with GaN semiconductors;
- Proven experience in space power conversion systems.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or Physics, PhD degree will be an asset;
- Electrical power processing background, together with a good experience of digital and analog electronics and control theory;
- Proven experience in the domain of power conditioning electronics together, with ‘hands-on’ knowledge of the circuit design of such systems;
- Knowledge and experience on High Voltage power conditioning for space applications constitute an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk, the Netherlands. We welcome applicants who are available from October 2022 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Kalina Traykova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4890 before 19-Sept-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA