Computing and communication engineer
- Reference DE-HP-4853
- Location Taufkirchen / Immenstaad, Germany
- Closing date 12 August 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Computing and communication engineer to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of a new team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Carry out the design of Computing & Communication System/ Subsystem / Equipment / Component/ Modules that meet the required safety, quality and performance levels, in accordance with the Airbus systems engineering processes and the requirements of our customers;
- Providing sufficient detailed data and information on system elements to facilitate implementation into enable consistency with architectural units as they appear in models and views of the system architecture are defined, and in accordance with the assigned requirements;
- Verify the conformity of a detailed design solution with the essential validated requirements for a single subsystem / equipment / component / module;
- Support the team in elaborating and performing Proof-of-Concepts for small-up to-complex IT solutions based on virtualization platforms;
- Specify KPIs and performance measurement parameters for selected IT solutions , make proposals of means and transpose them in lab environments;
- Keep in touch with newest technologies which may help to remain competitive on a fast developing IT solution market;
- Provide design documentation and administration handbooks for engineering and for customers.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor Degree in informatics or equivalent;
- Willingness to travel on business;
- Proactive and dynamic way of working;
- Autonomous way of working;
- Ability to analyse complex technical problems;
- Knowledge in one or more Microsoft System Center Suite products is definitely an advantage;
- Additional basic or advanced Linux knowledge is welcome;
- Practices with JIRA, Confluence, DOORS are desirable;
- Experience in IT HW/SW, large secure hosting solutions for infrastructures, virtualization and Software design network technologies;
- Experience in the development, implementation and acceptance of IT projects;
- Software development, scripting abilities and strong basis in algorithmic to Support infrastructure as Services Approach. (at first glance powershell);
- Certified knowledge in one or more of following Technologies (Hyper V Cluster, Secured core and Management Services, Collaborative Services using Microsoft technologies);
- Experience in middle to large scaled networks with deployment/provisioning and monitoring the IT subservices;
- Good skills in network protocols such as but not limited to TCP/IP, SNMP, DHCP, Telnet, and in Switching/Routing;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Taufkirchen / Immenstaad. We welcome applicants who are available from as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Tobias Bruns, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-4853 before 15-Aug-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.