Secretary / Administrative Assistant
- Reference UK-HP-4787
- Location Harwell, UK
- Closing date 01 July2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a secretary/ administrative assistant to support our customer in the United Kingdom.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Telecom Technologies, Product & Systems department, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Analysing incoming mail- paper and e-mail - and presenting these data in an organised and prioritised manner. Ensuring that important and urgent mail reaches staff to insure timely responses;
- Ensuring the diffusion of information for the Teams;
- Coordinating actions with other secretaries of the Department/ Division; Administrative support Coverage for other units when colleagues are on leave;
- Check for correct authorisation, substantiating documentation and adherence to Agency rules and practice (ref. leave, mission, conference, authorisation with regards to Staff Rules and Regulations, as well as financial procedures). For the execution of the tasks the contractor will be expected to use related ESA Corporate software tools and documentation systems;
- Coordination with Facility Management for local, on-site support (e.g. staff and contractors TUD/leaving/relocating);
- Participating to Events organisation.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Experience at executive level and in an international context;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft365 and Teams;
- A good knowledge of the various ESA tools (i.a. MAS, ESA-P) is welcomed;
- Knowledge of working methods in the space/telecommunications sector is considered an asset;
- It is important to note that this position requires a high level of confidentiality;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Harwell, United Kingdom. We welcome applicants who are available from June 2022 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Kalina Traykova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job UK-HP-4787 before 01-July-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!