Technical Coordination Support
- Reference NL-HP-4756
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 05 July 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Technical Coordination Support to support our customer in the Netherlands
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Technical Reliability and Quality Div, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to the Head of the Technical Reliability and Quality Division (TEC-QE), Product Assurance & Safety Department (TEC-Q), Directorate of Technology, Engineering & Quality (D/TEC);
- Coordination of the manufacturing readiness assessments (adaptation of AS6500) and follow up of associated actions across D/TEC;
- Supporting the European Space Components (ESCC) and European Cooperation for Space Standardization (ECSS) boards. This includes an operational part i.e. coordinating meetings, preparing agendas and reports and taking minutes as required, as well as monitoring the progress in relation to the action points decided. (e.g. SCSB secretary, COTS SC secretary etc.);
- Act as the point of contact between the Division and managers in the programme directorates: assist in the planning and monitoring of support and programmatic tasks in relation to ECSS/ESCC and EEE sovereignty initiative as well as overall costs and allocation;
- Support and coordinate the Division in input for developing agendas, proof reading, collating and preparing technical and programmatic papers, presentations, reports, taking minutes of meetings and maintaining meeting records and actions;
- Coordination of Inter-Agency cooperation (e.g. NASA/JAXA) in the technical domain of the Division;
- Supporting coordination of meetings with other organisations and Divisional stakeholders. This includes but is not limited the preparation of technical content as required.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Minimum of Master's degrees in a relevant field; i.e Engineering or Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge of European Space Components and Standardisation processes is preferred;
- Experience in conducting manufacturing related assessment is necessary;
- Experience in Industrial Audit would be considered an asset;
- Experience and background in a relevant Engineering field is considered a strong asset;
- Demonstrated experience in networking and communication;
- Strong analytical, reporting and drafting skills and ability to rapidly assimilate and synthesise complex and technical information;
- Familiarity with the programmatic and legal frameworks of ESA's programmes and internal operations is of advantage;
- Experience with holding presentations is considered an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk, the Netherlands.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Vicente Gracia, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4756 before 4-July-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA