As an Administrative Assistant your role is to support a senior manager or even a whole team. Your daily tasks will be many and varied and can change when a sudden request comes in.
- Day-to-day support in business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training;
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests;
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence and documentation;
- Providing various logistics support;
- Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of personnel;
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events;
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents;
- Participation in the organisation of meetings and events;
- Management of inputs and documentation to the boards;
- Support to visitors, including access control, preparing visa applications, distribution of information material.
Skills & Experience
- Several years of relevant experience;
- Familiarity with modern electronic office automation and techniques, electronic mailing, customised database, and internet software applications;
- Experience in documentation management;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Ability to deal with high workload, stress resilience;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.